Monday 9 December 2019

DOWNLOAD MOBISTEL CYNUS T1 UPDATE 4.2

Solved via private mail. Uploading messages from PhoneCopy. How to restore the contact back to mobile, pls help arunudaya , However, it has refused citing that my password and username are not the matching. Iam using Hisense U and it does not display contact numbers nor contact list yet the numbers are stored on the sim card and iam able to access them on other phones. Recently i lost my old phone samsung galaxy s3 so today i tried to synchronize the contacts from phone copy server to a my new phone Motorolla Droid Razor But when I try syncronizing, it gives an error message "The number of data items for free account has been exceeded 7 days ago". Hello, there is no setting needed. mobistel cynus t1 update 4.2

Uploader: Arashigal
Date Added: 18 May 2006
File Size: 48.52 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 66251
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Please guide me, i dont want to tyoe it again gokul. I contacted phonecopy support and they gave me a patched version which resolved the issue. Got all contacts synced.

Synchronize Mobistel Cynus T1 - PhoneCopy - Your Personal Cloud

Is your request mobisyel to PhoneCopy applicatoin? I don't really need to sync any Media. The actual stable version 2. I can see the names but they don't have any contact details such as mobile number, email etc. Please reduce number of items on website" seolim Can you email me to ellieroya2 gmail.

mobistel cynus t1 update 4.2

Free account is provided for personal purposes with limit of contacts. Please follow our guide https: Please check Calendar page of PhoneCopy.

Hi I reinstalled the app and it works, thanks for all the help. Or alternativelly you have to reduce number of contacts to I uploaded all my contacts to Phonecopy, i reset my phone back to factory settings and synced my account with phone copy and I lost all my contacts on both phone and Phonecopy.

I had an iPhone and now changed to Kazam tornado but I'm not receiving all my texts from my contacts but they are receiving mine.

mobistel cynus t1 update 4.2

G1 from Google Play or from our page android. I see a lot of Oppo models in that list but it appears the F1 model is taking months.

I reset my phone before some days If you also want to remove all your data from PhoneCopy service, visit https: Hello, does the app show any error message after pressing Synchronize button? We are Cloud solution. Is there a way to sync contacts from the desktop version of phonecopy?

mobistel cynus t1 update 4.2

The problem that occurred was caused by the version PhoneCopy that you are currently using. It is general settings of your android phone. Hi I have contacts on free account but it's telling me data exceeded by 7 days what is wrong jackerzzz Is that the problem? The phone has 2 Sim.

Cynus t2 android Télécharger

Hi, what part of following guide doesn't work for you? Hello, maybe the app got into some unusual state.

Sorry, you have to user Account and Settings button in the android application. Hello, there is no setting needed. Cheers Helene helene But you have 4 devices in your profile. How do I do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment